Gold & The Great Disintegration
Dec 19, 2023
- What lies ahead for investors of the world in 2024? For some insight into this key matter, please click here now. Jan Hatzius is Goldman’s top economist… and he is calling for five rate cuts in 2024.
- Jan says the entire world economy is experiencing a “great disinflation” and he is sure that central banks will respond aggressively.
- Is Jan correct? Well, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Jan is correct about oil. I’ve defined the $70 area as only a light buy zone because of the global economic slowdown but…
- Please click here now. The Panama drought has cut canal traffic in half and there’s now a bidding war for the few available open spots!
- Please click here now. While “shipflation” soars because of the Panama drought, the 2021-2025 war cycle now features Suez canal traffic suddenly slowing down dramatically.
- The US government (already a debt, fiat, and war-oriented mess) will now borrow even more fiat and use it for long-term management of the Suez shipping traffic.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this long-term shipping cost ETF chart. A massive base pattern is in play.
- For a look at the daily chart, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. I urged investors to buy this ETF (BDRY) as it bottomed. Many did and are sporting fast 100% gains… with more to come?
- Clearly, the “great disinflation” heralded by economists like Jan is better described as the great disintegration. It’s arguably a disintegration of the bizarre “rules-based order” that is trumpeted by Western governments.
- That itself is really a fiat, debt, and wars-based order. As it fails, it makes perfect sense that there are huge pockets of collapse (Jan’s disinflation) and equally huge pockets of inflation.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this somewhat pathetic-looking dollar index chart. While there will be minor rallies, the dollar looks like it’s entering a major bear market.
- There are rumours that the US government wants to inject the “economy” (itself, the stock market, and banks) with another two trillion fiat dollars of debt. This insanity (against the background of rate cuts) could turn the dollar into flaming rice paper.
- Here’s the bottom line: The global theme is not disinflation or inflation. It’s loss of control. On that disturbing note, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this key weekly gold price chart. A broadening pattern (indicating loss of control) has been forming since 2020…
- And now there are indications that a major upside breakout is imminent. The target zone is $2400-$2500, and while US money managers will claim that rate cuts and pockets of disinflation prove the stock market is a roaring buy, my strongest suggestion for investors is to lock in fiat rates of 5% on CD’s and T-bills with some money… and focus the rest on gold.
- There are still two years to go in the 2021-2025 war cycle and at this point those two years look shaky at best.
- What price should investors pay for the ultimate money that is gold? For the likely answer to this key question, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Basis this OUNZ ETF, the buy price is the Fed meeting low that occurred at about $19.11. That’s the equivalent of $1990 for nearby gold futures contracts and $1975 in the cash market.
- Note the Stochastics oscillator at the bottom of that chart. There are only a few days of trading left before the Christmas break. Stochastics could become fully oversold by Christmas… with no damage to the price.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GDXJ “chart of the year”. There’s a spectacular inverse head and shoulders pattern in play.
- Junior mine stock enthusiasts have reason to be positive as the “great disintegration” begins to drive money managers out of the general stock market and into the one sector that benefits from a bad economy and rate cuts… which of course is gold and silver stocks.
- I write my junior resource stocks newsletter about twice a week, and at just $199/12mths it’s an investor favourite. I cover GDXJ and associated miners as well as CDNX “raw junior hotties”. I’m doing a special pricing this week of $169 for 14mths. Click this link or send me an email if you want the offer and I’ll get you onboard. Thank-you.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this silver stocks ETF chart. An inverse H&S pattern is also in play.
- A pre-Christmas lull in trading could see a second right shoulder form, but the positive action of the Stochastics oscillator suggests that won’t happen.
- Instead, the most likely scenario is an upside breakout and surge to $32 or $33.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GOAU ETF chart. There is also an inverse H&S pattern in play… and a huge bull wedge breakout. The target is $21, and the good news is that it should be hit before the month of January is done!
Dec 19, 2023
email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
email to request the free reports: email@example.com
|Tuesday 27th Feb 2024
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my free “CDNX: Golden Leaders Of The Pack!” report. The CDNX charts look even better than GDX and GDXJ. I highlight why that is and cover some of the hottest junior miners to buy right now. Money making tactics for investors are included in the report!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: