The New Safe Haven: Gold Stocks! Stewart Thomson
December 18, 2018
1. The US stock market continues to implode. At the same time, precious metals, bitcoin, and the Indian stock market are acting as superb safe havens.
2. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this great short term gold chart.
3. Note the positive bounce from buy-side support at $1237, and the inverse H&S bottom pattern. A fresh rate hike from the Fed tomorrow could crush the stock market again, but if there’s no rate hike, that could also crash the stock market.
4. That’s because money managers would believe the Fed thinks the supposed “world growth leader” economy is too weak to handle even a 2.5% Fed funds rate!
5. This Fed meeting could be an important catalyst that makes institutional money managers start to get serious about viewing gold as a respected asset class… that is here to stay.
6. On that note, please click here now. While an overdue import duty cut remains elusive, the citizens of India (and China) are the clear leaders in the quest to make gold the world’s most respected asset class.
7. On the government side, the Chinese government has been a leader in building gold market infrastructure to move price discovery from the dingy trading rooms of the Western fear trade to the more positive love trade environment of the East.
8. The Indian government is beginning to play “catch-up”, and that’s very good news for gold investors around the world.
9. Please click here now. There are currently about 400 million Indians who have internet access, and that is expected to double to 800 million quite quickly.
10. The World Gold Council (WGC) estimates that 3 million Indians buy gold online, and they predict that number will soon quintuple to 15 million!
11. In 2014 I predicted a “gold bull era” was being born and it would be founded on a gargantuan ramp-up in Chindian online gold demand.
12. Indians can already get physical delivery from most of the online platforms when total purchases reach just one gram of online-purchased gold.
13. Warren Buffett is buying into one of the platforms (Paytm). This man is an elephant hunter!
14. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this magnificent big picture gold chart.
15. An almost surreal array of positive love trade and inflation trade price drivers are converging at the same time.
16. This is happening as gold bullion begins a majestic ascent from the right shoulder low of a gargantuan inverse head and shoulders bull continuation pattern.
17. Sadly, to view something much less than majestic, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. My proprietary “Graceland Traffic Light” on the weekly Dow chart has just turned amber.
18. This is a rare and ominous event. US stock market investors who ignore these major traffic light signals risk tremendous portfolio damage.
19. If the signal stays amber as of Friday’s close, I’ll consider it a full US stock market sell signal, and any positions bought above the Dow 10,000 level should be sold.
20. In global stock market downturns like the current one, Canadian money managers will throw the junior mining stocks baby out with the stock market bathwater.
21. Most of the smaller junior miners trade on the Canadian CDNX exchange, so it’s very important for all gold market investors to be properly diversified in what is obviously the world’s greatest asset class. Junior mining stock investors should own some of the bigger miners to get that diversification.
22. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this spectacular GDX chart. GDX put in another day of strong upside action yesterday, and it did so as the Dow fell almost 500 points!
23. On Saturday I urged my www.gublockchain.com subscribers to buy bitcoin (and some “alts”)… right before the latest upside blast that I predicted would be “explosive”. It was explosive, and I have the excited investors in profit booking mode now.
24. I’ll boldly predict that a few more daily closes above $20.50 are going to produce an equally explosive price surge for GDX and a huge array of individual gold stocks!
Dec 18, 2018
email for questions: email@example.com
email to request the free reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday 15th Jan 2019
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to email@example.com and I'll send you my free “Golden Sweet Spot” report. I highlight six gold stocks trading the $3 to $7 price range that give investors an ideal mix of managed risk and potentially enormous reward! I include key buy and sell points for each stock.
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: