A Fiat Trick Or A Golden Treat?
Oct 31, 2023
- The average American investor holds a diversified portfolio of stocks… and their government holds a diversified portfolio of debt-funded wars.
- The horror in Gaza will likely become regional, but by then it may already be overshadowed by US neocon meddling in the China Sea going “off the rails”.
- Got gold?
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this key weekly gold chart. The hefty consolidation of the 2020 breakout appears to be ending. Also, gold is typically strongest during the November to February timeframe… and this joyous season begins now.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this short-term gold chart. The $2000 price is a big round number and gold has rallied from my $1810 “All bugs buy zone” with almost no pause.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Commercial traders are piling on short positions and my suggestion has been for gold stock enthusiasts to book partial profits but only…
- On individual miners that are showing 20%+ profits.
- It’s not a top call, but the commercial trader track record is strong, and no investor loses money by booking great profits.
- Please click here now. The rally in rates has stalled and a potential H&S top is forming.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. There’s significant resistance at 5%-5.25% on the long-term chart and that zone is also targeted by the Fed as a likely peak.
- Interestingly, tomorrow features the Fed’s interest rate decision and an important speech from Chair Jay.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The DXY dollar index mirrors the US rates chart; the rally has stalled, and while there could be a push to 108 on a final hike from Jay, the next big move is likely a drop to 103.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. After hitting my $93 profit booking zone, oil has formed a loose H&S top pattern and…
- The neckline broke yesterday. A drop in the price of oil would likely indicate failing global growth and perhaps a lull in the numerous wars that are promoted by deranged US government workers.
- Still, US GDP growth remains decent (albeit mainly because of $2 trillion in fresh government debt). That means Jay could still do a “one and done” hike tomorrow.
- A hike would fit with a final 10yr rate push to 5.25%, a gold pullback to $1950-$1930, a drop for oil, and more losses for the stock market.
- Gold bugs who bought gold, silver, and/or miners at $1810 won’t be bothered by a tiny pullback to $1950.
- Regardless of whether it’s a fiat rate hike trick or a golden Halloween treat from Jay… the next big move for gold is likely a rally to $2200, enroute to $2480.
- A consistent focus on gold is critical for investors. I cover the big gold and major markets picture 5-6 times a week in updates just like this one, in my flagship Galactic Updates newsletter. At $199/year, investors feel the price is too low, and I’m doing a $179/15mths special offer that investors can use to get in on the winning action. Click this link to get the offer or send me an email and I’ll get you a payment link. Thanks!
- What about silver? Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. There’s a nice inverse H&S pattern on the silver chart now, and it suggests gold could make it to $2080 before there’s a more significant dip.
- Next, please click here now and then please click here. Double-click to enlarge. For some gold stock bugs, the dream of miners permanently outperforming gold has perhaps become more of a gulag than a dream.
- Is the situation set to change? Well, the massive inverse H&S pattern suggests that it will, and soon.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this short-term GDX chart. On the one hand, GDX has again failed to take out a recent high ($30 in this case) while gold pushes through its equivalent high ($1985) with ease.
- On the other hand, falling oil, especially relative to gold, is going to help drive down the all-in sustaining costs for the miners… and the end of the current hiking cycle is likely to play a very helpful role.
Oct 31, 2023
email for questions: email@example.com
email to request the free reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday 5th Dec 2023
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to email@example.com and I'll send you my free “Gold Stock Stocking Stuffers!” report. I highlight key GDXJ and CDNX stocks trading under $10 that can be bought this week! Solid buy and sell tactics are included in the report.
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: