The Big Story: Is It Gold Bug Glory?
Oct 17, 2023
- The 2021-2025 war cycle is intensifying with a new war involving Gaza and Israel. Will it push gold to record highs?
- Yes, it could, but other key drivers like US rates and Asian physical demand need to be supportive for any gold price rally to have barnburner potential.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this short-term gold chart. The rally from the $1810 buy zone has been awesome but…
- What’s next for gold is likely determined by how the Israeli government’s ground troop invasion plays out.
- It’s already been delayed and so gold has lost some momentum but not much, and a pause in the rally was likely anyways.
- If the delay continues, and US rates stay firm with Indian physical market buying quiet, gold could build a right shoulder or two, as part of the potentially large inverse H&S pattern that appears to be coming into play.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. If the invasion happens fast and brings horrifying mayhem/blowback, gold is likely to blast out of the bull flag pattern that’s currently in play and…
- Shoot right to $1985, and perhaps to $2050!
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. There’s a big consolidative drift pattern on the weekly chart with a $2480 target.
- The US government’s bungled meddling in Ukraine and Gaza is likely to be the main catalyst that drives gold out of the drift pattern and towards the $2400 zone.
- What about US interest rates, are they supportive for such a rally? Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Basis the ten-year bond/note, the technical action is decidedly negative.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. On the long-term chart, there’s huge resistance in the 5%-5.25% zone.
- A last gasp rally to 5%-5.25% could occur and it would fit with one late year hike from the Fed. The bottom line is this:
- Whether there’s a final hike or not, the next big move is almost certainly down for rates… and up for gold! I’ll dare to suggest that the world’s biggest war and debt cycle story is set to become… global gold bug glory.
- The DXY dollar index chart is also very negative. For a look at it, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. H&S top patterns after a major move can be significant and there’s one in play for the dollar now.
- A H&S top often becomes left top of a double top pattern, which is even more negative for the price outlook.
- A collapse in the dollar looks imminent. If it occurs as Gaza turns into a horrifying gulag, it would be rocket fuel for gold!
- A consistent focus on war, rates, debt, oil, the dollar, general government horror, and other key big picture items is critical for investors. I cover the big picture 5-6 times a week in updates just like this one, in my flagship Galactic Updates newsletter. At $199/year, investors feel the price is too low, and I’m doing a $179/15mths special offer that investors can use to get in on the winning action. Click this link to get the offer or send me an email and I’ll get you a payment link. Thanks!
- What about the miners? Most charts are spectacular, and to view one of the better ones, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GOAU daily chart, which looks like Michelangelo sculpted it.
- Gold stock enthusiasts should make note of the $18.50 and $21 target zones… and expect to see GOAU reach both price levels soon.
- Please click here now. Double-click this important BPGDM sentiment chart. It’s a weekly chart and sentiment is now at about the same level as it was at the lows of last fall.
- Gold surged $400/oz higher from the October lows of 2022… and the gold price consolidative drift target is also $400-$500 higher than where gold is now.
- In addition, note the action of the BPGDM Stochastics oscillator at the bottom of the chart. I use the 14,5,5 series for weekly charts. This key oscillator is massively oversold; even after the mighty surge in gold, silver, and the miners, both the lead and lag lines are still under 20.
- In a nutshell, the BPGDM is a key indicator for the miners, and its current posture is outrageously bullish. As noted, the only happy part of this hideous war and debt cycle story… is global gold bug glory!
Oct 17, 2023
email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
email to request the free reports: email@example.com
|Tuesday 5th Dec 2023
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my free “Gold Stock Stocking Stuffers!” report. I highlight key GDXJ and CDNX stocks trading under $10 that can be bought this week! Solid buy and sell tactics are included in the report.
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: