Gold: Should Investors Feel Compelled To Buy?
Oct 10, 2023
- Is it coincidence that the next big phase in the 2021-2025 war cycle (Israel/Gaza) began precisely as gold hit my massive $1810 buy zone?
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this stunning short-term gold chart. Coincidence or not… the next phase of the war cycle and a major gold price rally are both now in play.
- I urged gold bugs of the world to step up to the buy plate as gold approached $1810… and to do it with an “across the metals board” approach, meaning buy gold, silver, and the miners aggressively.
- Investors who bought are likely now in a “golden driver’s seat” and could stay there for many months to come. For a look at the weekly gold chart basis OUNZ-AMEX, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The $17.50 zone is the equivalent of $1810 gold in the cash market. It’s clearly a superb zone of support.
- Next, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this bearish interest rates chart. The ten-year bond/note has a “showcase” double top pattern…
- And it could soon become part of an even more bearish double-headed H&S top. Rates looks set to tumble!
- For a look at the rate-dependent DXY dollar index, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. With Israeli and Gaza “Gmen” preparing for a long, long war, gold could mirror the action with a big rally. This, while the dollar melts down from a textbook H&S top with its uptrend line snapped.
- To say that “All lights are green for gold!” is probably a significant understatement of the current situation.
- What about the stock market? Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Both stocks and gold look set to rally as rates sink and the dollar collapses. A rally back to the H&S top neckline is likely for the Dow, and to $1900 for gold.
- From there? Well, at that point gold is likely to pause while the stock market gets into trouble and begins a new and ominous leg down.
- Stock market investors could push rates even lower as they panic-sell the stock market and panic-buy bonds. That would be more good news for gold.
- For a look at silver, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. While silver does best in an out-of-control inflation environment, it’s showing good performance versus gold as Israel and Gaza take the lead war cycle baton from Russia and Ukraine.
- The bottom line: Silver is already back to the equivalent of the $1883-$1900 August lows for gold, and while gold looks great, so far it is only back to $1865.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this action-packed oil price chart. While I issued a “Sell some oil and buy anything linked to gold!” call at $93 oil and $1810 for gold, both oil and gold could be poised to soar; oil has built a high right shoulder as part of an ultra-bullish inverse H&S pattern.
- What about the fundamentals? They are bullish too. America’s most maniacal war worshipper is arguably the nation’s president, “Chickenhawk Joe”.
- Joe has been trying to get his Saudi counterparts to sign on to a “security pact” that would include Israel and lots of weapons from America. In return, the Saudis would ramp up oil production to bring the price down.
- Now, with Saudi arch enemy Israel suddenly at war with Hamas in the Gaza strip, the Saudis could kill the deal. If they killed it publicly and with fanfare, oil could shoot past the key round number of $100… and do it more violently than a chainsaw going through a block of melting war cycle butter!
- A consistent focus on war, rates, debt, oil, the dollar, general government horror, and other key big picture items is critical for investors. I cover the big picture 5-6 times a week in updates just like this one, in my flagship Galactic Updates newsletter. At $199/year, investors feel the price is too low, and I’m doing a $179/15mths special offer that investors can use to get in on the winning action. Click this link to get the offer or send me an email and I’ll get you a payment link. Thanks!
- With “Queen Gold Bullion” looking fabulous on her rally from $1810, gold stock bugs deserve some equally awesome technical action in the miners. The good news is that they are getting it, and this could be just a warm-up for a much bigger move in the coming months.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GDX daily chart. A surge to $36 looks increasingly likely.
- For a look at the even more impressive weekly chart, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Note the bullish oversold position (and inverse H&S pattern) on the Stochastics oscillator at the bottom of the chart. Both RSI and Stochastics are showcasing a classic bullish non-confirmation with the price, and the BPGDM sentiment index is wallowing at about 10… where major rallies have begun in the past.
- If investors didn’t buy near my gold $1810 zone, is it too late to buy now? Well, the best time to buy is always when both the price and investor morale are weak. Buying high can be followed with emotional disappointment.
- Having said that, the miners have not rallied excessively from the gold $1810 zone and Tuesdays are often a soft day for the price. Today is Tuesday. Investors may get a chance to buy their favourite miners a bit lower than yesterday’s closing price today.
- Lastly, and on a sad note, I’ve learned that Jim “Mister Gold” Sinclair just passed away. As a tribute, I’ll note that at the biggest support zones for gold, Jim’s immortal words were, “I’m compelled to buy!”. I’ll suggest that every gold bug in the world may wish to consider repeating these words with gusto today!
Oct 10, 2023
email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
email to request the free reports: email@example.com
|Tuesday 5th Dec 2023
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my free “Gold Stock Stocking Stuffers!” report. I highlight key GDXJ and CDNX stocks trading under $10 that can be bought this week! Solid buy and sell tactics are included in the report.
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: