1970s Repeat: Stk Mkt Tumbles & Gold Rallies Stewart Thomson
Sep 21, 2021
China’s real estate behemoth Evergrande is now “Notsogrande”. Not surprisingly, fiat debt is the problem. The proposed “solution” is likely to be more debt… and more money printing.
That’s great news for gold investors. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this short-term gold chart.
- The price action is positive, and a rally to my target zone of $1800-$1808 seems imminent.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this intriguing daily gold chart. As I predicted just a week ago, gold moved higher yesterday, as US stock markets crashed.
- There is immense “head and shouldering” action on this gold chart, and it’s in sync with both the Evergrande crisis and the floundering US government’s attempts to raise the debt ceiling (which I call a floor).
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The daily gold chart action fits perfectly with the huge right shoulder that is nearing completion on this magnificent monthly chart.
- Please click here now. With a key Fed decision coming tomorrow, suspicious gold bugs wonder if Janet (Treasury) and Jay (Fed) were involved in providing an overnight “helping hand” for the stock market.
- That’s unknown. It’s most likely money managers are buying the dip, and they hope the Fed will support their play.
- Candlestick “maestro” Morris Hubbartt has warned that a major crash can feature early morning green candlesticks after the initial meltdown… and then the candlesticks turn red by the close!
- That’s a horrifying scenario; money managers would lose confidence and panic if yesterday’s “Black Monday” is followed by “Terrible Tuesday” marking today’s close.
- For an important technical view of the disturbing US stock market action, please click here now. I’ve urged stock market investors to pay attention to my powerful red and green traffic light signals for the Nasdaq QQQ ETF.
- These signals are based on the 10,100 moving averages on the 2hour chart.
- A red light is in play as of yesterday! At my swing trade newsletter we anticipated the sell signal and are heavily short via SQQQ. We are holding positions to profit from a QQQ drop to $350 and then $315.
- If Fed chair Jay doesn’t give stock market investors confidence tomorrow, the Dow could drop thousands of points… while gold surges higher.
- The typical Western gold bug is mainly oriented around the fear trade, and a US stock market crash that sees gold surge higher would be “nirvana”.
- This hasn’t happened since the 1970s, but the rise of stagflation combined with government obsession with fiat, debt, and money printing is opening the door to the rise of a super-sized version of that era.
- Back in 2019, I warned gold investors of a disturbing virus cycle that could catch government and citizens by surprise. I predicted a “carpet bombing” of small business and freedom would stun Western world citizens and… that’s exactly how it’s played out.
- Please click here now. Virus cycles and war cycles tend to see a significant loss of freedom for citizens who are unprepared for the onslaught.
- The good news is that from a time perspective, the virus cycle is in fade mode. The bad news is that the 2021-2025 war cycle is upon investors, and it could become a horror in 2022. Here’s why:
- Governments have a history of turning mean when finances collapse, and their money printing produces significant inflation. A stock market meltdown in 2022 that is stagflation-inspired could see the US government try to point citizen anger at foreign lands.
- The “solution” to the foreign lands problem could be… war. That can backfire on the government; citizens might rise and engage in civil war on American soil.
- In 2022, things could go from bad to worse, and from worse to “into the dumpster” very quickly!
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this exciting “money train” chart. GDXJ may be poised to begin its biggest rally in its history.
- Investors should focus on the two red converging trendlines and the $43 price zone. Gamblers can buy now with an optional stoploss placed under yesterday’s low and… a two-day close above $43 would be a significant “add to positions” event!
September 21, 2021
email for questions: email@example.com
email to request the free reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday 19th October 2021
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to email@example.com and I'll send you my free “Golden Entry Points” report. I highlight ten key junior miners that are breaking out to the upside, with three key buy points for each stock!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: