Gold & Stock Market: Key Tactics Now Stewart Thomson
Sep 8, 2020
To view the US government’s current report card, please click here now. The government saved nothing to prepare for any type of crisis, and the result of that failure is obvious.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this important weekly gold chart.
- As horrifying as the failure-to-save actions of the government are, I’ve argued that most of the Corona crisis debt is factored into the gold price.
A consolidation of the enormous rally could see gold pull back to the key weekly chart high at $1788, or even to the low at $1671.
- From there, gold should rise above the $2000 marker in a more permanent way.
- The US government has no intention of creating a piggy bank to manage any future crisis, but they are not alone:
- “This will not be the last pandemic… but when the next pandemic comes, the world must be ready, more ready than it was this time.” – World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Ghebreyesus, Sep 7, 2020.
- The WHO wants more investment into health, but the unfortunate reality is that the next crisis (health, markets, or war) can’t be predicted very well, so the best preparation for crisis is always a savings program.
- Whether it is government, central banks, or health organizations, what they all have in common is a refusal to make saving money a cornerstone of crisis preparation.
- This is one of the many reasons why gold will never stop rising against fiat over time.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this US stock market chart.
- The 27,500 area is a decent support zone. If it fails, a significant decline is possible, but investors know the government supports what I call stock market socialism.
- If the market crashes, the Fed will immediately print vast sums of money and use it to support stock and government bond markets. This, while many senior citizens and unemployed workers are still waiting to get their first Corona relief check!
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Each recent stock market meltdown has been caused by the government failing at war.
- The trade war failed, until the Fed stopped the market from crashing with its printing press. The virus war was also a financial disaster, until the Fed stepped in.
- Each bout of money printing that excludes pensioners and the working class widens the wealth gap. The poorer citizens are becoming incredibly angry.
- It’s only a matter of time before printing money only to save the stock market and the government creates a civil war… unless a lot of that money starts going to Main Street.
- If it goes to Main Street, as I’m predicting it will, significant inflation will develop. Money managers will flock to the metals and the miners.
- As noted, patience is required. That’s because most of the government’s failure in the Corona crisis is factored into the gold price. Lower prices in the short term are as likely as higher ones.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this SQQQ chart. The SQQQ is a leveraged bear bet on Nasdaq stocks, and it’s a gargantuan cash cow right now for my https://guswinger.com subscribers.
- The current stock market smash is only a preview of the macabre action that lies ahead. I believe the 2021-2025 period is going to offer the greatest shorting opportunities in the history of the US stock market.
- The only winners of the upcoming US election will be more debt and more citizen versus citizen hatred. As the madness continues, the stock market could fall much like it did in 1929.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this SIL chart. A fresh higher high is in play, and I’ll note that the price of silver is unchanged as I write this sentence, while gold is down about $15.
- Silver bullion and silver stocks are the strongest sector of the precious metals asset class right now, and if investors don’t have a position, the current market softness offers a solid opportunity to get onboard!
Sep 8, 2020
email for questions: email@example.com
email to request the free reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday 22nd Sep 2020
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to email@example.com and I'll send you my free “Golden Grid Lines!” report. I highlight the key technical buy and sell points of action for some of the world’s most exciting mining stocks trading under $20 a share. I also cover key danger points for the US stock market in this report!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: