Systemic Inflation & Euro Wasteland: Got Gold? Stewart Thomson
Aug 30, 2022
- What lies ahead for America and the world, for the rest of 2022 and 2023? Well, please click here now. Legendary economist Steve Hanke warns of a major recession in 2023 and suggests it would be happening… even with no rate hikes.
- In regards to rate hikes specifically, I’ve asked investors to think about a scenario where Fed boss Jay Powell has watched the US government become the main driver of US inflation with its crazed levels of spending and debt…
- And Jay is forced to raise rates until the government finally begins to shrink itself.
- The bottom line: There will be an ebb and flow to US rate hikes, but the general trend of hiking is likely “here to stay” for decades, because that’s how long it will take for the US government to ween itself off its hideous addiction to debt, spending, and global meddling.
- If the US “Gmen” don’t throw in the white towel on sanctions, European inflation could spiral to levels now seen in nations like Venezuela and Turkey.
- In turn, that inflation will be imported into America.
- Please click here now. At the same time as he watches US citizens being impoverished by what is becoming systemic inflation, Jay is watching the US government’s insane war mongering and sanctions create a European nightmare…
- A nightmare where not just thousands, but millions of people are set to freeze to death, millions more become horribly sick, and the health care systems of Europe become completely overwhelmed.
- Got gold?
- Hardcore gold bugs have the luxury of being able to yawn as the American fiat empire implodes and the madness of the 2021-2025 war cycle envelops the world…
- If they follow the mining stock rules of the road.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this daily gold chart. Mining stocks need to be bought at support for gold and sold at resistance.
- This should be every gold stock bug’s main mantra; buy low (at gold price support) and sell high (at gold price resistance). It’s the simplest approach, in theory.
- In practise, it requires tremendous emotional control.
- Recently, gold traded at the key support zone of $1675, igniting a buy signal for the miners, and just a few weeks later it traded at resistance at $1785, igniting the sell signal.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this CDNX daily chart. While the $1675 to $1785 rally for gold produced only modest gains for the CDNX index, many individual juniors surged 50%, 100%, and more… while the buy signal was in play.
- I write my junior resource stocks newsletter about 3-4 times a week, and at just $199/12mths it’s an investor favourite. Given the rise of systemic inflation, possible civil war in America, and the fuel-oriented health crisis in Europe, I expect incredible volatility in the gold price and an array of winning plays for the junior miners. I’m doing a special offer this week of $169 for 14mths. Send me an email if you want the offer and I’ll get you onboard! Thank-you.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GDXJ “tactics and predictions” chart. GDXJ is called a junior miners ETF, but it’s really more of an intermediate producers ETF, and sometimes it holds senior producers too.
- While I’m projecting a rally to $40-$42 for GDXJ, there’s no current buy recommendation because gold is not at key support.
- When they rally, gold stocks move at tremendous velocity; from the July buy zone at about $29, GDXJ rallied about 20% in a month. Annualized, that’s a velocity of about 200%.
- If investors snooze for even a week or two after gold arrives at a key support zone, the opportunity in the miners… is lost.
- Spectacular management, business models, and drill results can produce individual mining stock outperformance at any time, but most investors will not build sustained wealth with that approach alone.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GOAU tactics and predictions chart. The double bottom pattern (with lows in the $13-$14 area) suggests GOAU is set to rocket to $18 or higher, and that’s good news, but the main tactic in play is to wait for the next big buy signal from “Queen Gold”.
- Hardcore gold bugs who like the idea of making profits of 50% a year are generally going to be happiest holding lots of gold bullion, lots of fiat cash, some land, a general commodity fund or two, some mining stock core positions, and playing the miners “hard and heavy” at major support/resistance zones for gold!
Aug 30, 2022
email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
email to request the free reports: email@example.com
|Tuesday 31st Jan 2023
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my free “GDXJ Hot Shots!” report. I highlight the buy zones for leading GDXJ component stocks (for both traders and investors), with solid risk management tactics included in the report!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: