The Gold Pendulum Swings To Bull
Aug 28, 2012
- We’re only as good as our last trade. Please click here now.
- A week ago, the charts indicated that silver was potentially set to begin a long period of outperformance against gold. That has seemingly started “on cue”.
- Note the black HSR (horizontal support & resistance) line that was created by the lows around .01873 and .01889. Like a wild bull, silver has charged into that price area, on enormous volume.
- Investors should consider booking light profits on trading positions now, while entertaining the view that this is probably only the opening act of the “big silver show”.
- Where should you reload your trading gun with fresh silver bullets? Please click here now. Note the highlighted buying area.
- There is a difference between booking profits and calling a top. Generally speaking, professional investors sell into strength, while amateurs try to call turns.
- Silver is overbought against both gold and the dollar, but it could make more highs during this rally, before correcting.
- Gold is also slightly overbought on the daily chart, but that doesn’t mean it turns down. Please click here now. Gold has rallied about $90 higher, since mid-August.
- Note the black HSR line in the $1675 area. There’s another one at about $1715. We can’t know if gold will decline from here, or rally up towards $1715. Since I’m heavily long gold, obviously I’d prefer the next move to be towards higher prices.
- Please click here now. Gold may be making a short term top, or it could be consolidating between $1660 and $1680, before launching a powerful surge to $1700-$1715.
- The $1647.50 price zone appears to be key support, and I have buy orders there.
- If the price surged to $1715, then I would recommend booking more profits, and placing buy orders in the $1680 area.
- It’s critical that investors carry long term core positions that are never sold, because gold is the ultimate asset. It is wealth itself. That’s a concept that is hard for many people to understand.
- Another key wealth-building concept that is difficult to grasp is the difference between a “buy signal” and a “bullish event”. Please click here now. You are looking at the GDXJ daily chart.
- It could be described as a “technician’s dream”. Price has surged to a new minor trend high, on very good volume.
- I view the rise to $22.37 as the most important technical event to occur in junior gold stocks in almost two years, but that doesn’t make it a “buy signal”.
- Please click here now. If GDXJ rises to $23.38 or higher, the $22.18 area becomes a buy zone for traders.
- If GDXJ rises to the $27.16 area that I’ve highlighted on the chart, and then declines towards $22.18, the area around $22-$23 becomes an enormous buy for long term investors.
- To view the current key buying areas for GDXJ traders, please click here now.
- Note the blue HSR lines highlighted with green circles at about $22.50, $19.83, and $19.09. Those are your points of action, and mine, for buying!
- I’ve noticed a big change in the general morale of the general gold community over the past week. I want to see that vibe “amped”, with a bullish view of the GDXJ chart.
- Most investors have given up on QE3, but I’m holding to my prediction that it occurs in September.
- Volume is the technical lie detector of all major market moves, and it is building on each rally in every precious metals sector.
- Gold is entering the strong season, and Iran-Israel tensions are increasing. Overall, the gold market pendulum is moving quickly and decisively, from bear to bull!
Aug 28, 2012
email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
email to request the free reports: email@example.com
|Tuesday 15th Oct 2019
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my free “GOAU Components Action!” report. I highlight the outperformers in the GOAU ETF, with key zones of action for each mighty stock!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: