Gold & The Intensifying War Cycle Stewart Thomson
Aug 9, 2022
- The 2021-2025 war cycle is poised to intensify in the coming years… and perhaps in the coming months.
- Please click here now. Did Nancy Pelosi visit Taiwan to deliberately create a war with China?
- That’s unknown, but what is known is that war is more likely now than before she went there… and the current rumblings in the gold market are likely related to the disturbing ramifications of her visit.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Gold has broken through one trendline on this daily chart, and it could break through another after tomorrow’s important CPI report.
- The world’s “mightiest metal” seems poised to consolidate for a few days in the $1750-$1785 zone and then race towards $1850.
- For America, the 2021-2025 war cycle is civil as well as global. I’ve predicted significant tension (and bloodshed) will occur in 2023-2025… on US soil.
- On that note, please click here now. The US republican party’s rag tag “insurrection” was a dismal failure, but another one could happen if their de facto leader Trump is jailed.
- The first insurrection featured republican citizens with pepper spray and sticks facing off against government police with guns. Some police officers seemed eager to shoot citizens and showed little regret after doing so.
- The next US civil war cycle event could be much more serious, involving millions of fully armed citizens, both republican and democrat, facing off in a much bigger show of force that could quickly become a real civil war.
- One of my ongoing concerns is that many gold bugs are overwhelmed with greed and own no physical gold. They own millions of dollars of miners, which is AOK, but in a major war cycle intensification, stock markets would crash, and miners might crash (due to stock exchange closures).
- This, while gold bullion would go ballistic against fiat.
- Owning some bullion in a war cycle is essentially “mandatory” for all gold bugs of the world, and on that note, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this spectacular weekly close gold chart.
- A bull wedge breakout is in play, and after some whipsaw action around the CPI report, gold is likely to make a beeline for $1850, $1875, and $1915.
- Gold also has a lot of support right now; oil may be ready for a short-covering rally, the Indian wedding season is underway, and China holds a lot of supply chain cards that it could play against the West if the Taiwan situation devolves.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this daily oil price chart. Oil has arrived at the outskirts of my $85 buy zone. Funds have implemented some short positions, and liquidity is drying up. That’s fuel for a short-covering higher priced fire.
- Joe Biden’s “inflation reduction” plan (funded with debt, extorted citizen funds, and printed fiat money) will reduce prescription drug costs, but those drugs will see rampant demand if there is significant intensification of the US civil war cycle.
- I provide daily updates 5-6 mornings a week just like this one in my flagship GU newsletter, and at just $199/yr, subscribers love the money-making analysis. I’m doing a special offer this week of just $179/15mths. If you can’t access the link, send me an email and I’ll get you onboard. Thanks!
- As the saying may go, all gold bullion work and no mining stock play is no fun, so please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. This important bullish percentage chart for the GDM gold miners index shows the miners are in fabulous buy zone.
- As a rough rule of thumb, 30% or lower is the buy zone, and 70% or higher is for selling. Clearly, at about 15, the big action must now be… buying!
- Next, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. XME has performed spectacularly well from the $1675 buy zone for gold…
- But it’s time to book partial profits and buy items like GOAU for a bigger surge, starting after this week’s CPI and PPI reports are done.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. XME has done incredibly well against GOAU since the highs for gold in March were hit.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. It’s now GOAU’s time to shine!
- The next Fed meet is Sept 21 and GOAU has a solid chance of rallying in a big way into the Sept 7-14 period, when money managers will begin to focus on the Fed.
Aug 9, 2022
email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
email to request the free reports: email@example.com
|Tuesday 6th Jun 2023
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my free “The Thrill Of The SIL!” report. I highlight key component stocks ready to burst higher on a rate pause, and I cover some SILJ (junior silver) stocks as well! Key investor tactics are included in the report.
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: