Buy Gold Stocks Now Stewart Thomson
Jul 4, 2017
- The latest gold price action is a near-perfect reflection of the current market fundamentals.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge.
- Gold has arrived at my $1220 - $1200 conservative investor buy zone.
- The market is seasonally soft in the summer months, but two key price drivers are poised to create the next rally.
- The first is the US jobs report. It’s scheduled for release on Friday at 8:30AM. Market participants are going to be looking at wage price inflation as much as they are looking at the total number of jobs created.
- Gold has a rough general tendency to soften ahead of this report, and then rally strongly following its release.
- The $1220 - $1200 support zone is an ideal price area for gold bugs to buy in anticipation of a post jobs report rally!
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this seasonal spot gold chart, courtesy of Dimitri Speck.
- This chart should be used by all gold bugs as a key reference chart to understand gold’s seasonality.
- In a nutshell, the summer is the best time to accumulate gold, and February is a great time to book some profits.
- The current price softness is seasonally normal, and it’s exacerbated by the decision of bullion banks to halt imports into India.
- They decided to halt imports until they got clarification about applying the new GST regime to the gold market. It appears that June imports were only about five tons.
- It’s almost impossible for gold to rally with Indian bullion banks importing no gold, but there is some great news.
- To view that news, please click here now. Imports are set to resume next week, and that resumption will coincide with upside pressure on the gold price that typically follows the US jobs report release.
- “I personally feel India is poised for double-digit growth, GST is an aid to it, even without GST we would have reached there. If you ask my personal judgment, post 2019-2020 we are poised for double digit growth.” - Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, one of India’s top investors, July 4, 2017.
- Gold demand in India is in a basing zone, and I expect the country’s gold market infrastructure to become as good as China’s in just the next three years.
- A floor of double digit GDP growth in India is going to create a “bull era” in gold demand growth. Simply put, it’s the greatest time in history to be an investor in the precious metals asset class.
- Please click here now. In any business cycle, growth generally peaks as the cycle peaks.
- The current US business cycle is about eight years old, and growth is quite strong, relatively speaking. This strength should now begin to create wage inflation, which is good news for gold stock enthusiasts.
- To understand why I use the phrase “relatively speaking”, please click here now. Germany and China have the biggest current account surpluses in the world. The US has the biggest deficit.
- It’s a “no brainer” to see why Europe’s most powerful nation (Germany) is joining forces with China. A current account surplus “cartel” is essentially being created. This is going to put enormous pressure on the Trump administration to devalue the dollar against other fiat currencies, and perhaps directly against gold.
- While gold is seasonally weak, investors should not let this distract them from the fact that gold is fundamentally and technically in a key buying area now. It’s poised to see very solid appreciation in the years ahead.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GDX chart. In a deflationary crisis, gold and silver bullion are the best performers. Gold stocks tend to look like wet noodles, and silver stocks can look even worse. As the winds of inflation begin to pick up against a background of possible dollar devaluation, the mining stocks will be the leaders.
- I view the $23 - $18 area for GDX as one of the most important accumulation price zones in the history of markets. Investors who take action here are poised to be rewarded with gains that are not just big, but here to stay!
Jul 4, 2017
email for questions: email@example.com
email to request the free reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday 19th Sep 2017
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to email@example.com and I'll send you my free “Junior Gold Stocks Muscle!” report. I highlight eight fabulous junior gold stocks poised to surge higher as gold makes a beeline to and through the call-in day resistance at $1352. I include key buy and sell tactics to keep investors in the profit zone!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: