Gold: First A Swoon & Next The Moon? Stewart Thomson
Jun 7, 2022
1. It’s been a frustrating couple of days for many gold bugs who are not properly positioned to handle the 2021-2025 war cycle.
2. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this “fiat frustration” chart.
3. Gold bugs have two days of frustration, while fiat bug frustration appears to be… infinite.
4. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this long-term XAU chart. While gold rises against all fiat over time, most miners show minimal overall progress over the past 40 years.
5. Clearly, a buy and hold approach is superb for gold, but for the miners, and for silver, a more tactical approach is required.
6. America is in month 18 of a 60month war cycle and as time passes, odds are high that the situation for most citizens will become much worse, and perhaps dire.
7. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this horrifying US interest rates chart. A huge base pattern is in play and it likely launches bond market yields on a two-decade run to all-time highs. I don’t expect rates to peak until around the year 2042.
8. Next, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this TBF chart. Before the central banks became more aggressive about managing “transitory” war cycle inflation, gold rallied strongly against fiat.
9. As the banks get more serious, gold tends to churn and swoon while rates and bear bond funds like TBF rise. If inflation keeps rising, gold catches a bid again.
10. A big one!
11. In the meantime, TBF and similar bear bond market plays are an essential holding for most serious gold bugs.
12. Please click here now. Double click to enlarge this GSG diversified commodities fund chart. In the short-term, some profits should be booked, but it’s very early in what looks poised to become a multi-decade inflation cycle.
13. A diversified commodity fund is also an essential holding in any serious gold bug’s portfolio.
14. Please click here now. Double click to enlarge this FXI Chinese stock market chart. War, inflation, and empire transition are world’s biggest investment themes.
15. Savvy investors buy equity in the rising empire and sell equity in the fading one. Selling overvalued US stock markets and buying more fairly valued Chinese stock markets is another solid big picture play. Here and now.
16. Ownership of TBF, GSG, FXI, and/or related items and component stocks (in addition to gold, silver, and the miners) puts any serious gold bug in a position to smile while most US investors could soon find themselves in a financial gulag... with a very small exit door!
17. My GU newsletter guides investors through the big picture action and with the surge in inflation the $199/yr subscription price is probably too low, but I’m going to do a special offer this week of just $179 for 15 months! Click this link to get the offer or send me an Email and I’ll send you a payment link. Thanks!
18. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The XME ETF is another great way to help gold and silver bugs smile all the way through the war, inflation, and empire transition cycles.
19. Here, I compare it to the Dow, and XME performed solidly since the Dow has crumbled. The main holdings are a mix of senior gold miners and base metal stocks.
20. Tactics? For the XME trading positions I bought into the $50 area lows, I’m a seller at $59 and $64, to lock in fast 20%-30% gains.
21. Excited gold bugs who also bought may want to apply similar tactics, to continue to profit from the “triple cycle” action of war, inflation, and empire transition.
22. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Gold had the early June swoon I projected. Is the swoon about to morph into a mining stocks trip to the moon?
23. A close over $1858 would destroy the H&S top pattern and gold is surging this morning as the Dow falls again. GDXJ is already into my first 20% target zone from the lows near gold $1800. What next?
24. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this GDXJ chart. Investors who were too nervous to buy at gold $1800 could still buy now, either with small size or with a stoploss at $38 or $38.50. Sell orders can be placed at $44 and $50. Two days of frustration and swoon are over, and another glorious time for gold… is set to unfold!
Jun 7, 2022
email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
email to request the free reports: email@example.com
|Tuesday 28th Jun 2022
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my free “Hi Ho Silver!” report. I highlight ten key silver miners set to benefit from the winter heating crisis and silver buying mania that lies ahead, with buy and sell tactics for each awesome stock!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: