Smile If You Love Gold!
Jan 16, 2024
- With a CAPE (inflation-adjusted P/E ratio) number that Icarus would have a hard time reaching, the US stock market is ripe for a major fall.
- Please click here now. It can be argued that the outrageously overvalued US stock market has devolved into a macabre poster boy for the hideous debt-funded global meddling expeditions of the nation’s government and major banks.
- Shelter has become “rising house price equity” for the average US person. Basic goods like food and health care have become unaffordable, yet the government and banks happily race to launch more debt-funded overseas regime change wars.
- These wars consistently turn the targeted citizens into de facto cave dwellers. Many now look like dead and mangled characters in a Mad Max movie.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The good news is that the hideous charade may be coming to an end. There’s a potential double-headed H&S top on the Dow and the first week of 2024 trading was negative. That’s an ominous sign for the year!
- In the short-term, the stock, commodity, bond, and gold markets could become very volatile. My swing trade newsletter is ideal in this situation. It’s a great value at $269/3mth. Given the wild market action and the solid tactics we use with items like GDXU, DUST, OILU, SQQQ, SDOW etc, I’m going to do a $249/4mths special offer this week. Click this link or send me an email if you want the offer, and I’ll get you onboard! Thank-you.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The dollar has a possible inverse H&S bottom pattern. The head of the pattern is itself a loose inverse H&S.
- Could an institutional money manager charge into safe-haven US fiat bring a swoon for gold? Yes, but please click here now: Double-click to enlarge. Gold is the ultimate currency, so any significant price sale needs to be bought. Fear of a gold price sale is illogical.
- Also, any gold price dip is likely to be short-lived because it’s likely only a matter of time before US government meddling in Gaza and Israel results in an expansion of that war…
- And a rise in the price of oil.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Oil, the dollar, and rates have been in sync since the summer.
- If the dollar and rates are beginning a substantial rally, oil likely is too. That’s a death knell for the US stock market, but if there’s a ramp-up in the 2021-2025 war cycle, any swoon in the price of gold is likely just a short-term event… an event to be bought.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this weekly gold futures chart. It can be argued that gold has successfully broken out above the key $2000 round number zone and is consolidating that breakout now.
- There’s also a big broadening pattern in play that amateur investors call a “triple top”. Broadening price action indicates a situation that is out of control.
- It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to notice that US government debt and meddling is out of control. The use of the stock market as a poster boy is also out of control.
- If there is a short-term price sale for gold, where should investors buy? Should they buy silver and miners too?
- For some insight into the matter, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this daily gold futures chart. A price sale that sees gold trade near the December or November lows would create a spectacular buying opportunity…
- For gold, silver, and for an array of mining stocks too! Basis the cash market price, that would be around $1973 and $1928.
- Gold doesn’t necessarily trade at either of these important buy zones, but if it does, investors need to be prepared to buy, and to do so without hesitation.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Since 2020, silver has been trading in what is best described as an annoying but bullish rectangular drift.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The GOAU ETF looks similar to silver. There have been lots of buy and sell opportunities for both silver bullion and gold stocks within the drift zone, and the next one would be defined by a gold price sale into $1973.
- Gold will see thunderous buying from India’s “titans of ton” citizens if there is a price sale into $1973, and Western commercial traders on the COMEX will follow their lead.
- In the coming years, the demand from India will intensify on all the major price sales.
- The bottom line: Gold bugs of the world have nothing to fear as this day begins, and to sum it all up, please click here now. The smile is Somasundaram’s, and the caption is mine: Smile, if you love all that is gold!
Jan 16, 2024
email for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
email to request the free reports: email@example.com
|Tuesday 27th Feb 2024
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my free “CDNX: Golden Leaders Of The Pack!” report. The CDNX charts look even better than GDX and GDXJ. I highlight why that is and cover some of the hottest junior miners to buy right now. Money making tactics for investors are included in the report!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: