2024: Tactics For A Golden Year
Jan 2, 2024
- A new year begins, and the big theme for savvy investors is going to be using great tools like mining stocks, crypto, commodities, and the stock market to get more money…
- More of the ultimate money that can only be gold!
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Sometimes (like recently with rates hitting 5%), investors can focus on fiat, but as a rule of thumb, an investor’s currency of choice should be gold.
- Looking at this chart, it’s obvious that if the world’s most popular fiat fails against gold, the others do too. The failure is immense, and the awesomeness of gold is real.
- Please click here now. Mainstream media and crypto gurus are hyping the current crypto market rally… and that hype can make investors forget to use the crypto asset tool to get more gold.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The key to using a tool like crypto to get more gold is to sell crypto for fiat as it approaches key resistance zones.
- Then wait for a significant gold versus fiat price sale and put the juicy fiat profits from crypto into gold!
- The $48,000-$50,000 zone is the next zone where crypto investors can do that.
- What about oil? Please click here now. As the horrifying Gaza war becomes a murderous quagmire like Ukraine (or worse), oil is again a key commodity in play.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. An oil price rally from my $70 buy zone to $93 (and higher) is becoming more likely by the day.
- I used the last oil price rally to get investors (and myself) more ultimate money gold at $1810, by selling oil at $93.
- If Iranian government maniacs get into a serious confrontation with US government maniacs in the Red Sea area, oil could rise not just to $93, but to $100 and higher.
- That would ruin the forecasts of Wall Street analysts who are calling for a barrage of rate cuts this year. The bottom 2021-2025 war cycle line:
- The Fed may have to pivot… but to even higher rates rather than to cuts!
- A daily focus on the big picture is critical for investors as inflation, recession, the 2021-2025 war cycle, a wildly overvalued stock market, debt ceiling horror, and empire transition dominate the investing landscape. I cover this big picture 5-6 times a week in my flagship Galactic Updates newsletter. At $199/year, investors feel the price is too low, but I’m offering a $179/15mths “special offer” that investors can use to get in on the winning action and meticulous analysis. Click this link to get the offer or send me an email and I’ll get you a payment link. Thanks!
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. There’s not much opportunity to use the over-valued US stock market to get more gold…
- But there is some for gamblers who are willing to bet that the stock market falls. If $100+ oil is on the horizon, a stock market meltdown could occur. The 37,000 zone for the Dow is significant resistance, as is round number 40,000.
- The Jan 5 US jobs report (this Friday) caps off the first week of trading. If the Dow is down for the week, it’s likely a sign for what lies ahead for the rest of the year.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge his ominous CAPE ratio chart (inflation adjusted PE ratio for the SP500).
- There’s a H&S top in play for the CAPE, and a break under the neckline zone (about 28) could usher in a major tumble for stocks.
- It’s critical that investors act professionally as they accumulate ultimate money gold. Forecasting the price higher based on rates, debt, war, and Asian weddings is interesting… but it’s the big price sales into big support zones that investors should buy.
- On that note, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Gamblers should focus on $2045-$2040 and $2020-$2010. For investors, the big buy zone is $1980-$1970.
- There’s a small H&S top in play that could benefit gamblers, but investors may have to wait for their chance to eagerly buy more gold.
- The miners have been roaring higher, with some seniors up 50% in just two months from the last buy zone. For a look at the price action via GDX, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. There’s a beautiful uptrend in play. With the stock market tumbling and the dollar surging, GDX and many individual miners are trading up ahead of the NYSE open. It’s a great sign of things to come, in what should be a very golden year!
Jan 2, 2024
email for questions: email@example.com
email to request the free reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Tuesday 27th Feb 2024
Special Offer for 321Gold readers: Send an email to email@example.com and I'll send you my free “CDNX: Golden Leaders Of The Pack!” report. The CDNX charts look even better than GDX and GDXJ. I highlight why that is and cover some of the hottest junior miners to buy right now. Money making tactics for investors are included in the report!
Updates Subscription Service: Note we are privacy oriented. We accept cheques.
And credit cards thru PayPal only on our website. For your protection
we don't see your credit card information. Only PayPal
|Subscribe via major credit cards
- or make checks payable to: "Stewart Thomson" Mail
to: Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario
L6H 2M8 / Canada
is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland
Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am. The
newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered
point form; giving clarity to each point and saving valuable
Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided
by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes
only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative
that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced
and qualifed investment advisors and get numerous opinions before
taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the
world is 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking
or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not
know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly
concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products.
There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with
a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line: